Doing weird things, like eating ants, is sometimes fun. This comes in different difficulty settings:
- Do the weird thing before knowing of anyone else doing it ever.
- Do it before reading any account of a specific person doing it.
- Do it before personally knowing anyone doing it.
- Do it before meeting anyone in-person who has done it.
- Do it before being in the room with someone while they do it.
- Do it after one other person in the room has done it.
- Do it after everyone else in the room has done it.
- Do it at all.
Why do the levels matter? They don't. They're more or less arbitrary challenges.
What levels are missing from the list? Is there "really" an ordering of difficulty?